How to take Control of your Resource
How can you take control of your page?
1. Go to: https://scicrunch.org/browse/resourcedashboard
2. Log into scicrunch or create your account
3. Search for your tool, and click the Claim Ownership button (middle right). You will be granted additional privileges to edit the resource. Note each synonym and old or additional URL will improve our ability to search for your tool.
4. When authenticated, you should be able to download and upload all mentions.
5. To verify that a paper does indeed talk about your tool or to add new papers discussing your tool either add a single paper by adding the PMID:#### or download the csv file with all papers.
6. Add a column “Upload” and set to True if you want to upload new information about this paper. Quality score reflects the method of identification of the paper. 0.2 means that the name of the resource was detected. For curator assertions please use 1.0
7. Upload file to Scicrunch (by choosing your edited file and hitting the upload button)
8. View your results by going back to your tool’s mentions (when you set the verified column to good, the mentions will appear on the public view)