Interactive portal for finding and submitting biomedical resources. Resources within SciCrunch are assigned RRIDs which are used to cite resources in scientific manuscripts.
- Resource Type: Resource, portal, database, community building portal, data or information resource
- Keywords: nih initiative, interactive portal, rrid
- Resource ID: SCR_005400
- Proper Citation: SciCrunch Registry, RRID:SCR_005400
- Parent Organization: Neuroscience Information Framework , NeuroLex
- Related Condition:
- Funding Agency: Department of Health and Human Services, NIDA
- Relation: related to: NIF Web Services, Neuroscience Information Framework, bioDBcore, NeuroLex, Integrated Manually Extracted Annotation, used by: NIF Data Federation, Aging Portal, Resource Identification Portal, Integrated Datasets, recommended by: Resource Identification Portal, recommends: Resource Identification Portal, listed by: FORCE11
- Reference: PMID:22434839
- Website Status: Last checked down
- Alternate IDs: nlx_144509
- Alternate URLs: https://scicrunch.org/scicrunch/data/source/nlx_144509-1/search, https://scicrunch.org/browse/dashboard, https://scicrunch.org/scicrunch/Resources/search?q=*
- Old URLs: http://neuinfo.org/nif/nifgwt.html?tab=registry, https://neuinfo.org/mynif/search.php?q=*&t=indexable&nif=nlx_144509-1, https://neuinfo.org/mynif/search.php?q=*&t=registry
- v_uuid: 825cc271-5741-55ea-91f7-1f35963cd392
Ownership of Content
The copyright in the material contained in and provided by the SciCrunch Sites/Services belongs to SciCrunch or its licensors. The trademarks and other elements appearing on the SciCrunch Sites/Services are protected by California, United States, and international copyright, trade dress, patent, and trademark laws, international conventions and all other relevant intellectual property and proprietary rights and applicable laws. All content of the SciCrunch Sites/Services, except where otherwise noted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License.
Reproduction of Data
Resource Identification Portal
SciCrunch Registry is a curated repository of scientific resources, with a focus on biomedical resources, including tools, databases, materials, and more - visit SciCrunch to register your resource.