Public registry of antibodies with unique identifiers for commercial and non-commercial antibody reagents to give researchers a way to universally identify antibodies used in publications. The registry contains antibody product information organized according to genes, species, reagent types (antibodies, recombinant proteins, ELISA, siRNA, cDNA clones). Data is provided in many formats so that authors of biological papers, text mining tools and funding agencies can quickly and accurately identify the antibody reagents they and their colleagues used. The Antibody Registry allows any user to submit a new antibody or set of antibodies to the registry via a web form, or via a spreadsheet upload.
- Resource Type: Resource, service resource, data or information resource, data repository, storage service resource, database
- Keywords: antibody, reagent
- Resource ID: SCR_006397
- Proper Citation: Antibody Registry, RRID:SCR_006397
- Parent Organization: Neuroscience Information Framework
- Related Condition:
- Funding Agency: NIDA, NIH Blueprint for Neuroscience Research, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
- Relation: related to: Novus Biologicals, DOMEO, Journal of Comparative Neurology Antibody database, Integrated Manually Extracted Annotation, used by: Resource Identification Portal, NIF Data Federation, NIDDK Information Network, recommended by: Resource Identification Portal, recommends: Resource Identification Portal, listed by: OMICtools, FORCE11, re3data.org
- Website Status: Last checked up
- Alternate IDs: nif-0000-07730, OMICS_01768, biodbcore-000182
- Alternate URLs:
- Old URLs:
- v_uuid: 27778aaf-9a1d-52a5-aa05-4913326269f8
Fair use of the antibody registry:
The Antibody Registry contains a set of downloadable data covered under the CC0 license from the main website (antibodyregistry.org).
All other data is protected as non-commercial use only.
Any commercial use of the complete antibody registry data is not permitted under current license agreements.
Some of the data is protected by restrictive licensing agreements. Using this data for commercial purposes is not permitted.
Resource Identification Portal
The Antibody Registry is the authoritative source for antibody identifiers, which can be used in publications to uniquely mark the antibodies used in a paper.