How do I find what I am looking for through dkNET?
dkNET provides access to a dizzying amount of data and tools. Sometimes, dkNET takes you right to an answer; more often though, it takes you to data and tools that can be used to find an answer. We hope that dkNET is easy enough to use that you donâ€™t need a lot of help to get started, but we do provide training materials and videos
that highlight some of the key features.
But with so many resources available, it isnâ€™t always easy to connect to the resources you need. To help you get started exploring dkNET, we have posted some sample queries and strategies for addressing them to highlight some of the unique functions that dkNET provides.
See how you can use dkNET to find:
- What markers differentiate developing ureteric bud from mesonephric duct? Watch demo movie.
- Find validated antibodies (both mouse and human) against the TR alpha isoform?
- Find funding opportunities for drosophila and diabetes
- Find animal models of diabetes induced by diet
- Are there databases of chemical agents for visualizing the digestive system?
Check out the slides here
to learn how to answer these questions with dkNET!
If you have use cases of your own, remember that we provide live help during â€œOffice Hoursâ€ where we are available via live chat in case you have any questions. As always, if you have any questions, use cases, or suggestions, we are always happy to help.