THIS RESOURCE IS NO LONGER IN SERVICE documented June 4, 2013. Allows users to query across a number of caBIG data services, join on common data elements (CDEs), and view results in a user-friendly interface. With an initial focus on enabling outcomes analysis, caTRIP allows clinicians to query across data from existing patients with similar characteristics to find treatments that were administered with success. In doing so, caTRIP can help inform treatment and improve patient care, as well as enable the searching of available tumor tissue, enable locating patients for clinical trials, and enable investigating the association between multiple predictors and their corresponding outcomes such as survival caTRIP relies on the vast array of open source caBIG applications, including:
* Tumor Registry, a clinical system that is used to collect endpoint data
* cancer Text Information Extraction System (caTIES), a locator of tissue resources that works via the extraction of clinical information from free text surgical pathology reports. while using controlled terminologies to populate caBIG-compliant data structures
* caTissue CORE, a tissue bank repository tool for biospecimen inventory, tracking, and basic annotation
* Cancer Annotation Engine (CAE), a system for storing and searching pathology annotations
* caIntegrator, a tool for storing, querying, and analyzing translational data, including SNP data
Requires Java installation and network connectivity.
Resource Type: Resource
Version: Latest Version
element, clinical, patient, structure, tissue, trial, tumor, common data element, clinician, data technician, java, outcomes research, ctsa
Additional Resource Types
data analysis software, software application
The website says that CaBIG has been retired so it is not clear whether the tool is still functional.
THIS RESOURCE IS NO LONGER IN SERVICE
Created 5 years ago by Anonymous