Stroketool-CT is a user friendly MS-Windows based software system for calculation and visualization of enhanced CT perfusion imaging data sets of the brain.
- Quantitative Perfusion using SVD algorithms
- Tracer arrival time insensitive approach
- DICOM compatible
- DICOM receive/send module
- Very fast calculations of rCBF, MTT, rCBV, TTP,Tmax, ...
- User friendly with MS-Windows look and feel
- Interactive and automatic AIF-detection
- Movie tool for visualization of contrast uptake
- Extendable by own plug in development
Sponsors: This resource is supported by Digital Image Solutions.
:Keywords: Stroke, Software, System, Calculation, Visualization, Imaging, Dataset, Brain,
functional, perfusion diffusion mr magnetic resonance, visualization, single license, free test license
Resource Type: Resource
Version: Latest Version
:functional, perfusion diffusion mr magnetic resonance, visualization
Additional Resource Types
data visualization software
Resource PubMed IDs
Last checked up;
Created 5 years ago by Anonymous