Open-source software for network visualization and analysis helping data analysts to intuitively reveal patterns and trends, highlight outliers and tells stories with their data. It uses a 3D render engine to display large graphs in real-time and to speed up the exploration. Gephi combines built-in functionalities and flexible architecture to: explore, analyze, spatialize, filter, cluterize, manipulate and export all types of networks. Gephi runs on Windows, Linux and Mac OS X.
Gephi is based on a visualize-and-manipulate paradigm which allow any user to discover networks and data properties. Moreover, it is designed to follow the chain of a case study, from data file to nice printable maps.
It is open-source and free (GNU General Public License).
* Exploratory Data Analysis: intuition-oriented analysis by networks manipulations in real time.
* Link Analysis: revealing the underlying structures of associations between objects, in particular in scale-free networks.
* Social Network Analysis: easy creation of social data connectors to map community organizations and small-world networks.
* Biological Network analysis: representing patterns of biological data.
* Poster creation: scientific work promotion with hi-quality printable maps.
Gephi 0.7 architecture is modular and therefore allows developers to add and extend functionalities with ease. New features like Metrics, Layout, Filters, Data sources and more can be easily packaged in plugins and shared. The built-in Plugins Center automatically gets the list of plugins available from the Gephi Plugin portal and takes care of all software updates.
Download, comment, and rate plugins provided by community members and third-party companies, or post your own contributions!
Resource Type: Resource
Version: Latest Version
network, visualization, visual analytics, exploratory data analysis, graph, analysis, open source, plugin, filter, cluter, manipulate, export
GNU General Public License
Last checked up;
Additional Resource Types
data processing software, software repository
Resource PubMed IDs
PMID: 21858018, PMID: 22871178, PMID: 23103170, PMID: 23272041, PMID: 23324527, PMID: 23444013, PMID: 23637902, PMID: 23935832, PMID: 24046733, PMID: 24062527, PMID: 24223936, PMID: 24454817, PMID: 24759906, PMID: 24963371, PMID: 25006165, PMID: 25226026, PMID: 25374774, PMID: 25465236, PMID: 25590576
Created 4 years ago by Anonymous