A professional organization focused on advancing neurosurgery by providing members with the educational and career development opportunities. They have an annual meeting and offer CME opportunities.
The Congress of Neurological Surgeons seeks to improve the quality of healthcare through:
* The development of educational programs that convey knowledge, enhance self-directed learning and improve patient outcomes.
* Advancing the science of medical education.
* Promoting original inquiry and the exchange of clinical and scientific evidence.
* Public advocacy for the enhancement of quality, safety and access to neurosurgical care.
The Congress of Neurological Surgeons seeks to advance the profession of neurosurgery through:
* Refining neurosurgical practice based on evidence.
* Promoting volunteerism and leadership development within our specialty.
* Development of programs to promote safety, quality and efficiency in practice for domestic and international members.
Resource Type: Resource
Version: Latest Version
Additional Resource Types
organization portal, continuing medical education
Created 4 years ago by Anonymous