Time-series data sets spanning twelve time-points between E12-P9 for exploring cerebellar development of the mouse in time and space. The database contains a number of mutant / wildtype microarray datasets including two complete wildtype microarray time-series (C57BL/6 and DBA/2J). The dataset also includes in situ hybridization and bioinformatic analyses.
Exploration of this dataset will allow the investigator to assess differential gene expression profiles from a developing mutant cerebella, to assess the temporal changes in gene expression in the wildtype, and to verify the cellular expression of these genes in images from our in situ hybridization library.
Using the database, the investigator can explore the developmental expression or differential expression patterns of a particular gene, or create lists of similarly expression genes by building simple search algorithms. These lists can then be mined across all the datasets in both space and time.
Cb GRiTS's current datasets represent gene expression analyses from multiple cerebellar mutant and wildtype single time-point and developmental series:
* C57BL/6 WT Time Series: A developmental time-series (E12, E13, E14, E15, E16, E17, E18, E19, P0, P3, P6, P9) from wildtype C57BL/6 mice. Run on Illumina v1.1 platforms.
* DBA/2J WT Time Series; A developmental time-series (E12, E13, E14, E15, E16, E17, E18, P0, P3, P6, P9) from wildtype DBA/2J mice. Run on Illumina v1.1 platforms.
* Math1 Mutant (E15.5): A single time-point (E15.5) from mutant and wildtype littermates carrying the Rhombic lip derivative gene, Math1. Run on an Affymetrix U74a_v2 and M430A&B platforms.
* Meandertail Mutant: A single time-point (E15.5) from mutant and wildtype littermates carrying the presumed granule cell specific, Meandertail, gene mutation. Run on an Affymetrix M430v2.0 platform.
* Pax6 Sey Mutant Time Series: A developmental time-series (E13.5, 15.5, 18.5) from mutant and wildtype littermates carrying the cerebellar granule cell specific gene, Pax6, gene null mutation. Run on an Affymetrix U74a_v2 platform.
* Riken Mut/WT Time Series: A developmental time-series (E18.5, P7, P14, P21, P56) from wildtype C57BL/6 mice. Run on the Affymetrix MU11K platform.
* Staggerer Mut/WT Time Series: A development time series (E15.5, E17.5, P0, P1, P4) from mutant and wildtype littermates carrying the Purkinje cell specific, RORa, knockout mutation. Run on an Affymetrix U74a_v2 platform.
* Zic 1/4 Mut/WT Time Series
Resource Type: Resource
Version: Latest Version
anova, helmert analysis, polynomial analysis, differential equation modeling, paraclique analysis, parent/child analysis, microarray, mouse, mouse model, c57bl/6, dba/2j, in situ hybridization, bioinformatic analyses, gene expression, developmental expression, differential expression, development, cerebellum, phenotype, paraclique analysis, dynamic system modeling, prenatal, adult mouse, embryonic mouse, time series, gene
CbGRiTS Database, Cb GRiTS
Cb GRiTS Database, CbGRITS
Additional Resource Types
Last checked down;
Created 5 years ago by Anonymous