An anatomy digital health sciences library to educate patients, healthcare providers, and students in a free and anonymous manner while using current, authoritative, trustworthy health information.
Anatomy Atlases addresses the continuum of anatomy education and may be of use primarily to three distinct populations. It is written for and intended primarily for use by Medical Students, Residents, Fellows, or Attending Physicians studying anatomy. Other Health Care Providers studying anatomy should find it useful. Finally, Patients (including patient's family members or friends) may find it helpful.
Anatomy Textbooks and Anatomy Atlases:
* Atlas of Human Anatomy
* Atlas of Human Anatomy in Cross Section
* Illustrated Encyclopedia of Human Anatomic Variation
* Atlas of Microscopic Anatomy - A Functional Approach: Companion to Histology and Neuroanatomy: Second Edition
* Anatomy of First Aid - A Case Study Approach
* Lessons From a Bone Box Lessons From a Bone Box
Resource Type: Resource
Version: Latest Version
anatomy, atlas, first aid, histology, neuroanatomy, bone, anatomic variation
Michael P. D'Alessandro, M.D.,
Additional Resource Types
topical portal, atlas, book, image collection
Created 4 years ago by Anonymous