The Allen Institute Neurowiki is a joint project between Vulcan Inc. and the Allen Institute to build a Semantic Wiki mapping genetic instances. It is a finished prototype testing the import pipelines and display componenets for combining 5 major RDF datasets from 4 different sources. Current planning includes mapping complete datasets, curating a better ontology, and creating multiple ontology management for a user class.
Biological Linked Data Map:
* Open, public online access
* Data from multiple RDF data stores
* Complete import pipeline using LDIF framework
* Outlines of each imported instance embedding inline wiki properties and providing views of imported properties from original RDF datasets
* Charting tools that 'pivot' SPARQL queries providing several views of each query
* Navigation and composition tools for accessing and mining the data
Where did we get the data?
* KEGG: Kyoto Encyclopedia of Genes and Genomes: KEGG GENES is a collection of gene catalogs for all complete genomes generated from publicly available resources, mostly NCBI RefSeq
* Diseasome: The Diseasome website is a disease / disorder relationships explorer and a sample of an innovative map-oriented scientific work. Built by a team of researchers and engineers, it uses the Human Disease Network dataset.
* DrugBank: The DrugBank database is a unique bioinformatics and cheminformatics resource that combines detailed drug data with comprehensive drug target information.
* Sider: Sider contains information on marketed medicines and their recorded adverse drug reactions. The information is extracted from public documents and package inserts.
Every piece of content on every instance page is generated by Semantic Result Formatters interpreting SPARQL results.
Resource Type: Resource
Version: Latest Version
gene, disease, drug, effect, pathway, sparql, triplestore, probe, structure
Last checked down;
Resource:Kyoto Encyclopedia of Genes and Genomes Expression Database, Resource:Diseasome, Resource:DrugBank, Resource:SIDER
Neurowiki, Biological Linked Data Map, Neurowiki: Biological Linked Data Map, Allen Institute Neurowiki: Biological Linked Data Map, Allen Neurowiki: Biological Linked Data Map
Additional Resource Types
wiki, ontology, database
Created 3 years ago by Anonymous